{B Family Mini-Session}

Another beautiful crisp winter day for a mini session! This location absolutely glows during the fall time, and in the winter it is gorgeous in a totally different way. The simplicity of the bare trees all lined is the perfect setting for family photos. I had the pleasure of doing a mini session for The B family. The boys were so cute together running around together. There's something about the outdoors that makes little boys (and big boys for that matter!) turn into mountain men and they want to climb the trees, throw the rocks, find sticks...everything man! During this session the youngest turned to me and so sweetly asked if they could have a play break. Of course! I happen to have a guy at home, so I totally understand :)

 classic
 what a beautiful couple
 This one's my favorite. The boys loved the idea of piggyback rides!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm stopping over from Ashley's Rustic Living blog. Your photos are amazing! I also love the Christmas photo inspiration post. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kate! I'm so glad you stopped by, I checked out your website and really like it! Merry Christmas to you as well~

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing your feedback! Thanks for taking the time to comment. Have a great day!