Jamey | Boise Senior Photography | Raft Media

Jamey has these sparkling blue eyes and is such a sweet girl. She has a passion for photography (I like her taste in hobbies!) and has two adorable puppies that she brought along to her shoot. Even though it was 97 degrees out we had fun hiking around and caught a beautiful butter-gold sunset. Enjoy your Senior year Jamey, Raft Media loved hanging out with you and capturing part of your story!


See our newest photos and see what we've been up to on Facebook—Like us below!

9 comments:

  1. Such a pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, I would be a sweaty mess if I was getting my photos done in 97 degree weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's beautiful! And, I would never have guessed it was so hot. She handles the heat really well! I love your work, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous girl, gorgeous pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, her eyes really are stunning! I love that dress she has on <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Supper LOVE the second photo! what a beautiful girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is beautiful and that sunset is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is darling and I think these are beautiful images!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing your feedback! Thanks for taking the time to comment. Have a great day!