{Ashley} Rustic Living Shoot | Boise Portrait Photography

My lovely sister in law Ashley started her own business last year called 'Rustic Living'. She revamps and creates amazing shabby chic furniture. From night stands to dressers, chandeliers to antique wood, Ashley has a knack for making things beautiful! She also makes custom wedding pillows and home decor. Check out her blog at http: itsrusticliving.blogspot.com
We headed out to one of my favorite parks to create some new media for her blog. She just asked me for creative, rustic looking photos. Perfect. I love having free range to try new angles, new lighting and incorporating props such as hammers, sanders and hats!
Starting out underneath a canopy of trees we were welcomed by two guys cooking brats on a mini grill. What a great idea, I will have to add that to my to-do list! I love love LOVE how these photos turned out, and it makes me so happy seeing them on her blog!
Want your own Raft Media portraits? Contact us to book your session today!
Have a blog or a website that you need creative images for? Contact Raft Media to book your session today!


See our newest photos and see what we've been up to on Facebook—Like us below!

14 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous images! I'd love to see her blog too after seeing these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool, painted shabby chic furniture is my FAVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the sun in the pictures, absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those photos look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really cool! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos, really. Off to check out her work now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to utilize your sister's services!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Tell her I sent ya, she does beautiful work and is a sweetheart.

      Delete
  8. Beautiful images! Heading to check out your sisters site too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is gorgeous, Love the pictures and checked out her website because I love the rustic look. She has some nice stuff on there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this style! Great session and beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful compilation of this woman and all the details that make it her own!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome images!! Love all the details!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing your feedback! Thanks for taking the time to comment. Have a great day!