{Megan+Colin} |Engagements

Ah the beautiful crisp fall evenings and love is in the air! Megan and Colin are getting married this next summer and I have the honor of photographing their wedding. I couldn't wait to take their engagements to get to know them a little better!

The chemistry between this couple was so cute. The laughing, hand holding, and smiles were contagious.There's something about engaged couples that just makes my heart happy!

And then there is Mya, Megan's beautiful daughter. She was telling me about her new zebra clothes she got and her fashion show birthday party coming up. Too stinking cute. 

I'm so excited for this soon to be family, and love the special moments I got to capture~

Img_6909

Love in the City 

Img_7239

Mya's expression in this photo is priceless. Right when they kissed, she had the sweetest expression on her face and made little kissy lips herself.

Img_7055

Oh the fun they have together!

Img_7159

So special

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing your feedback! Thanks for taking the time to comment. Have a great day!