{Kailey} |Boise Senior Photography- Raft Media

Bubbly... Sweet... Confident... Beautiful... Brunette
This would me Miss Kailey. She came prepared with her right hand lady Sara to help with hair/makeup & outfit changes. I hadn't spent any time with Kailey before but the first thing I noticed was her bright smile with the cutest chiseled dimples.
Wandering through the park, we caught the stunning light from sunset, got to play in the water and climb in trees. Towards the end of this shoot I realized this girl has eyes to kill! Where did they come from?! Maybe her cheeks hurt from smiling, but the first and last image here came from the last 10 minutes of her shoot.
Such a fun evening with Kailey & Sara. I wish I could have been taking pictures behind me to catch Sara's antics to get Kailey to laugh. She was telling jokes, dancing... pretty much a one person show :) Now there is a great friend.
Congrats on your Senior Year Kailey~
Img_8349
Her American Eagle Ad photo
Img_7752
I love this tree..it's huge!
Img_7826
Sunset + Fall Colors =Perfection
Img_8312
Eyes to Kill!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing your feedback! Thanks for taking the time to comment. Have a great day!