Chelsea | Boise Senior Photography | Downtown Boise

I remember when I got my Senior Portraits done [...okay it wasn't recently, but not quite back to the dark ages either!] There's something fabulous about choosing the outfits, getting all glammed up and having a photographer follow you around capturing your essence for everyone to remember you by.
Chelsea wanted an urban style shoot so we headed for Downtown Boise for this session!


See our newest photos and see what we've been up to on Facebook—Like us below!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are beautiful! She's gorgeous and you picked some great spots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Audrey! I think my favorite thing about these photos is that I don't know the locations of many of them. I love seeing images from a city I love and thinking, "ooh! where was that taken??" Lol! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your work - just saying. =)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing your feedback! Thanks for taking the time to comment. Have a great day!